If you have not heard, I did a crazy thing. Totally unexpected of course. Marketing and business people would certainly frown on the way this was done. But I thought, what the hey 😉 let’s just do or die. Hehe. Okay, its not that dramatic actually.
Its been 10 days since I announced the competition. I want to give away awesome, cute prizes like pins, magnets, tote bags plus a ONE GRAND PRIZE to a bunch of lucky people who submits. Just because I want to celebrate TLP’s 6th year. And also because TLP is cool that way. Nyehehee 😉
I’m very excited about it and I wish that more people would submit just for the fun of it. The entries that I’ve received so far, echoes our theme of ‘Just Be’, a subject that is very close to my heart and something that I believe in and are passionate about. And I want to see and hear more from you out there. Because you never know what can inspire other people.
I’m interested in what ‘Just Be’ means for you. Because our way of being helps us get through the challenges.
I have had to Be Courageous, Bold, Authentic, Confident and so much other Be’s to pull through those rough days. It can be daunting, the business world or any world for that matter. And I find that I need to constantly BE something or somebody just so that I can continue what I do for another day. Its scary, gut-wrenching, most anxious thing to be doing. But yeah, we can do this, aite.
So here’s how to join the competition:
1. Complete the sentence “Be ________”. And in less than 100 words, share what it means to you or to someone you want to share it to, why it is important etc.
2. Take a picture that embodies your sentence. Eg “Be Happy”.
3. Submit the photo here on The Lens Project FB page as well as your Instagram.
4. Hashtag it #tlpjustbe #happybirthdaytlp
5. Tag at least 3 friends that you want to share your message to and invite them to submit a photo too.
This is open to everyone. The last day of submission is the 31st October 2015, 11:59pm.
*Pssst.. You can find out more about the GRAND PRIZE right here 😉